VETERANS MEMORIAL HOME ASSOCIATION INC.
Facility Rental Agreement Phone 518-664-8037
PAID ____________ CASH or CHECK# _______________
DATE OF PARTY ___________________ TIME
__________ # of GUESTS_______________
1. Hall rental fee is $125.00.
2. Pavilion rental fee is $225.00 (Includes kitchen and the pit for cooking)
3. Combined Hall and Pavilion rental fee is $350.00 w/outside bar.
4. Facility must be cleaned by renter. Garbage must be placed in the dumpster.
5. Date requested will be reserved upon full rental payment. Payment is non-refundable within 30 days of party.
6. Renter is responsible for all damages for all persons or property resulting
from or alleged to have arisen from the conduct of the persons at or associated with the
rental activities. Renter is responsible for all acts or omissions of renter's
family, agents, employees, or guests.
Renter agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Veteran's Memorial Home Association and Post 490 from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, liabilities, judgements, cost and attorney fees arising out of claimed on account of, or in any manner predicated upon loss of or damage to rental property and/or injuries to or death of any and all persons (to include, but not limit to, renter's family members, agents, employees, guests or invitees), in any manner caused by or contributed to by renter, renter's family members, agents, employees, or guests.
7. Time use limit on the facilities is Midnight.
8. Minors are prohibited from consuming alcoholic beverages inside or outside.
Enforcement is the sole responsibility of the renter. Renter will use a Legion approved bartender at a rate of $5/hour when beer is to be served outside.
9. All alcoholic beverages consumed on the premise consumption MUST be purchased from the Veterans Memorial Home Association. (Beer, Wine, Liquor, etc.) Soda and/ or Bottled Water may be supplied by the renter. (Can or Plastic containers ONLY)
as follows: $125 per half keg of Genessee, Bud or Coors
$75 per quarter keg
SPECIAL ORDERS WILL BE PRICED BY LEGION
10. I have read the contents of this rental agreement and fully understand it. I, as the signed renter, will be on the premises at all times. Any special commitments will be written here at the signing of the agreement.
11. This is a CLUB. Smoking is allowed in the bar area. Smoking in the back room or the outside pavilion is the responsibility and at the discretion of the renter.
Name of Renter: ________________________________ PHONE: ________________
Address _______________________ SIGNATURE ____________________________